Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Real Steel

It took a while, but I now have a horde of Greatswords painted.


They are a mix of Perry plastics and metals, old Grenadier figures, and a Trent Miniatures figure. Fielded in the above configuration this single unit is almost 800 points - 40% of a 2000 point army.

I based 14 of the figures on multi-bases, which will make it easier to deploy the unit, and also allowed me to decorate one of the bases with a broken lance.


With this unit done, I have to wait for Perry to release their plastic light cavalry and Claymore Castings to release their new crossbowmen.

Meanwhile, I am working on a unit of skaven plague monks, which are not as nice sculpts as the clanrats, but are at least easy to paint.

5 comments:

Rodger said...

Awesome looking unit!

joe5mc said...

Looking great!

Ubique Matt said...

Great looking unit of figures.

SteveHolmes11 said...

I recognise a few of the individuals in that group, but they're far more impressive en-masse.

I woudn't live to be located between them and the roast boar. No sir!!

captain arjun said...

Thanks, gents.